Monday, August 1, 2016

Well it happened... On Saturday I got the call that I am going to be transferred from the Green Tree ward. After 13 total months of serving here I am going to be leaving for my last transfer. It is pretty crazy. It was pretty hard saying goodbye to the ward. I almost felt like I was leaving on my mission again. For my new area I am going to be serving in the Altoona ward. It is a pretty small town so that will be a pretty interesting change up from Pittsburgh. My new companion is going to be Elder Kap. I already know him super well so I am really excited to serve with him. Well I don't have much time today but thanks for all of the support. I am excited to serve wherever I am called! Have a great week.
Our investigator Marlon who is going to be baptized in a couple of weeks.


Bro. Olson and Julia


The Smith Family

No comments:

Post a Comment