Monday, October 19, 2015

Hey everyone!! This has been another great week! On Monday we got to play tennis which was super fun. I thought I even played pretty well! It helped that the people I was playing against had never played tennis before haha. 
The highlight of this week was probably our lesson with the Grove family. Usually the lessons are really distracted and are hard to keep on track. But this lesson ended up going well and everyone was focused. We all felt the spirit very strongly was we talked about Christ being the light in our lives. The Groves haven't been to church in years and Sunday they we at church!! They were probably weirded out when they saw me because as soon as they walked in I had the biggest smile on my face. I don't care, I was so happy haha.
We also we able to go see Bernice again this week. She had some questions on whether or not President Monson was a prophet so we showed her one of his talks from General Conference. She started crying during and she said she didn't know how to say how she felt. She said that she felt that he was a prophet of God. It was awesome! She has been progressing very well.
Well I am very grateful to be a missionary. I have never regretted being out here. Something that I have been thinking about a lot lately is my relationship with the Savior. I am learning more and more that my relationship with him is more important than anything else. In the moments out here when I have felt discouraged or alone, I have had some of the most intimate and personal experiences on my knees. I know the Savior lives. I have felt it over and over again. I hope to know him more personally throughout my mission and the rest of my life. Thank you for all the support.


No comments:

Post a Comment