Monday, June 20, 2016

Hey everyone! This was another awesome week! 
This was transfer week and I will be staying here another one with Elder Halsey. I think this might be my last transfer here now, but we will see. Maybe I will finish my whole mission here haha.
We met with Julia this week and she is doing great! She will be getting her Patriarchal blessing In July and will be going to the temple as well that same week. We went to her house and did some Family History work with her so she could have some names to take to the temple. She has been doing a lot of work so she will have a lot of names to take.

Everything is going great out here. We hope to work more with Rachel and her family this week. She wants to have us over for dinner and that is definitely okay with us! Thank you for all of the support!



No comments:

Post a Comment