Monday, December 22, 2014

Hey everyone!

Can you believe that Christmas is this week!? I am really excited to be able to call home and talk to you! It is definitely weird having Christmas out here. I have really been able to focus so much more about Jesus Christ this year and that is something that I am super grateful for! I will probably keep this email shorter since i will be talking to you in a couple of days :)

Well this week has been super awesome! We have been so blessed out here and even though we are walking everywhere, we still are able to teach and meet the people that the Lord has prepared for us to meet. On Tuesday we went and knocked on the door of a family that we had helped move in a couple of months ago. Chi Chi answered the door and she let us in. We were able to show her he is the Gift and she loved it. We asked her when we could come back and she said on Thursday. Before we left she started talking about the Book of Mormon we had left her after we had helped mover her family in. She said that she loved it and that it was super powerful. I am way excited to go teach her again.

On Saturday Elder Taylor and I and the Sister Missionaries went caroling to a care center. It was a super special experience. Some of the people there started crying as we asked if we could sing a carol to them. It was cool to see and feel of the love that the Savior has for them. I was able to talk with so many of them and get to know them and they are so cool. One lady was saying that she knew me from Highschool or something. I'm guessing probably not since there is probably like a 70 year difference between us. But I didn't tell her that haha. I just had a good conversation with her on how she knew me. It was one of the coolest experiences that I have had and It definitely made this Christmas extra special.

Well I hope that you all will have an amazing Christmas and always remember why we celebrate it. Jesus Christ is truly the greatest gift of all. I know that because Heavenly Father loved us enough, we are able to feel of the happiness and peace and hope that can only come through the Atonemnet of Jesus Christ. Have a Merry CHRISTmas everybody.

Elder May

No comments:

Post a Comment