Monday, December 1, 2014

Hey Everyone!! 

I hope that everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving, and didn't miss me too much! Well I have like zero minutes to write. Apparently we are getting picked up really soon!

So Thanksgiving was great! We played football in the morning and  then we had dinner at the Rossignoli's house! We actually ended up playing Badminton in there living room! That was really fun! 

On Saturday we got in a car wreck! We are both fine, are car isn't too good though. So we have to walk every where now. Which isn't to bad but our apartment isn't even in our area. We have to walk an hour to get into our area. So we have to tie plastic sacks onto our bags because so we can hold everything thing we need to get through the day. It is actually kind of funny. I will send you a picture when I can.

I know that this week will be a challenge but I know that it can also be one of the best weeks as well. We will have to have lots of faith and work harder then we ever have before. And I know that the Lord will provide a way. Oh by the way, I wasn't driving. 

Sunday was amazing! Lester and Sonja came to church and we weren't even able to see them this week with the whole car situation! I am so grateful for everything the Lord does for us.

I hope that everyone has a great week! Sorry for the short email!

Elder May

No comments:

Post a Comment