Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Well this has been one crazy week, it has just flown by! Tuesday we had our zone training on teaching and planning. I never thought that learning about planning could be so awesome. But we had a great training and the spirit was really strong. After that we went on exchanges and I was there for two days! So I can't tell you too much about what happened in my area, but the Washington area is doing great haha. Thursday was definitely the highlight of the week. That was the day that we got our iPads, but that wasn't even that big of a deal for me. The best part of it was having the whole mission get together able
to see all of my friends that I came out with from the MTC. I was so happy to see all of them again! That was the highlight of the day! At the end of the meeting all of the missionaries stood and sang Now Let Us Rejoice. The spirit was so strong as all the missionaries stood and sang together. I am so grateful to be apart of this mission. In the training learned how iPads are just another tool in helping others come unto Christ. They didn't even really talk about what we were going to do with them which I liked. Everything we do is centered on
bringing others closer to Christ . So I did something that is probably no surprise to all of you. So after we got our iPads, I set mine down to take a picture with someone. After, I was talking to people and I realized that I had no idea where my iPad was. I looked all over the
place and couldn't find it. So I had to get up in front of everyone with a Mic and announce that I had lost my iPad and that if anyone found it to please bring it to me. That was pretty embarrassing, especially since we had only had them for about 5 min. Someone else
accidentally took mine so they had to get me a different one. But I was he only one out of two hundred missionaries to lose mine. If anyone was going to do it, it would be me haha
Well I am so grateful for all of the support from all of you. I KNOW the savior lives. I am so grateful for the love he has not only for me but for all. I am grateful that I can have hope because of him. Have a good one!
Elder May
Mission Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment