Monday, June 1, 2015

So I am going to be getting Transferred tomorrow! I have loved serving in Wheeling. I am pretty sure that it is the Promised Land haha. The members here have been amazing. I almost feel like I did when I left for the MTC, like I am leaving home. But I know my knew area is exactly where I need to go. I am excited for all of the experiences that I will have there.

On Monday we went bowling for P-day. I wont don't want anyone to feel bad so I won't say my score, but lets just say it was almost to 50! I guess bowling isn't one of my strengths haha. Tuesday we were able to go see our investigators Reggie and Jimmy. We were teaching and Reggie's fiance who never was interested, sat down and just listened. We showed them a Mormon Message and when it was over she started talking about how much she like it. Hopefully here heart will soften in the future.

Wednesday we went teaching with Josh who is one of the people we were able to baptize in March. While we were driving he bore his testimony to us of the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith. You would have thought he was a member his whole life with the testimony he has. He has even started thinking about a mission. We didn't even do anything to help Josh get baptized, he was just so prepared. That is why missions are so amazing, you get to see people change their lives forever because of our Savior Jesus Christ. If you are trying to decide if you should serve, serve! It will change your life and the lives of those you meet out here.

We have been going to physical therapy for Elder Hoyt's ankle and I love going there. The workers there are awesome and we have had some great conversations about Jesus Christ and what we believe in. I even got my picture on their Wall of Fame because I broke the record for this plank type challenge they have. So yeah I am pretty much famous out here now. ;)

Saturday I got the transfer call and Sunday was saying good bye to everyone. I am excited to find more people whom the Lord has prepared. I know this is Jesus Christ church and I am eternally grateful for all that he has done for me. Have a great week everyone!
Elder May is famous


No comments:

Post a Comment