Monday, June 8, 2015

Hey everyone! This has been a crazy week with getting transferred and everything but it has been great! I am serving in York Pennsylvania now and I am serving with Elder Liston who is someone that I came out with so I am super excited for that! He is already a great friend and I am excited to just work hard and see miracles happen!

I have had to learn a lot with the new area and everything so it has been a pretty crazy week. But we were able to get two new investigators. Their names are Joseph and Akrum. They are both from Egypt so that is super awesome. We are also teaching someone from Puerto Rico, India and Liberia. It is pretty cool to see everyone's different beliefs, but to see how the spirit works the same in everyone.

Saturday we played some Futsal in the morning with some of our investigators. That was fun to be able to play some sports with them and to build our relationship with them even more. 

Thanks for all that you guys do. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment