Monday, June 15, 2015


Hey Everyone!! So this has been another great week here in York! I am starting to get the area down and feel like I actually know what I am doing which is really nice! I have really enjoyed the work that we have been able to do out here. We have been able to pick up 3 new investigators from Egypt. Their names are Joseph, Akrum and Shenouda. We have been able to teach them a couple of times now. We’ve been able to testify Joseph Smith and the reality of the Book of Mormon. Something I've grown to really love on my mission is being able to testify of what I know to be true. Regardless of whether or not they accept, it strengthens my testimony as I am able to do so. I've learned how powerful a testimony can be and so grateful for the opportunity I have to share mine.

I was also able to go on exchanges last week. I was in a walk area so that was great to go around and talk to as many people as we could. One of the best parts of the mission is all the awesome people you 
meet! I have loved to meet the very wide variety of people that Pennsylvania has to offer. Elder Liston and I were playing basketball with some people we met and Elder Liston threw down a pretty sweet dunk on them! That was pretty sweet. They said that we should come back and play them again sometime. They also talked to us a lot about what we do so we were able to talk about that as well! Maybe next time I'll be the one throwing down the dunks haha. Thank you for all the support. The
church is true, there is no doubt about it in my mind. The Savior lives and because he does we have no need to fear. Have a great week everyone.
Two missionaries who lived in a shoe?

No comments:

Post a Comment