Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hey everyone!

It was an awesome week here in York! This week we had a couple of days that got into the mid 70's! I couldn't believe that it was November
with such warm weather. Hopefully that means we are in for a mild winter. I wouldn't mind that haha. We had an awesome lesson with Eman and David this week. They are a young family from Egypt. They have 3 kids who are triplets! That's pretty cool. I’ve never seen triplets before. They are an awesome family who want to grow closer to Jesus Christ and we are able to go in and have an awesome lesson about his atonement and that peace that we are able to feel because of that. I don't know what it is but we have a knack for finding all the Egyptians out here. They are very sincere and I am excited to teach them. On Friday and Saturday we had meetings all day long in Harrisburg. There were about 20 missionaries there, and in between our meetings all the missionaries would go to downtown Harrisburg and talk to people. It was so fun and super cool to see all these missionaries going out there and finding people to teach. The missionaries in the Harrisburg area are probably super grateful for all the new people that they have to teach ha ha. On Sunday the Grove family came to church again. It is so awesome seeing that family come to church together. We were sitting behind them and I was filled with so much happiness seeing their family there together, and you could see the happiness that they had as well. I love being a missionary. I love seeing others come unto Christ and feel peace and comfort they haven't felt in a long time. The church is true and I know that we are led by a prophet of God today. Thank you for all of the support.


No comments:

Post a Comment