Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone's Christmas was awesome and that you enjoyed being around your families! It was awesome out here getting to skype with my family and to see all of them again. They are the best! We also enjoyed a nice 60 degree weather day as well. This week was awesome. We went caroling at some more senior centers the first couple days of the week. It is really heartwarming to see how much us coming and taking the time to be there means to them. I have noticed how much happier I am when I have taken the time to stop thinking about myself and focus on the needs of others. We were able to teach Dan and Peg this week. He is going through so many emotional challenges right now. They both are some of the most generous and Christlike people I have met before. We taught about repentance and how through baptism and through the savior we can be made completely clean once more. We can be new creatures through Christ. I love testifying of that because I have truly seen that in my own life and I know it to be true. We invited them to be baptized and they said that they would. I love being a missionary and I love this work. Above all else I love the Savior. I am grateful for Christmas and the time we have to remember him. I know he lives and he can offer, repair, and heal what no one else can. Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment