Monday, March 9, 2015

This has been another great week. Monday we didn't have a PDay since we went to the temple on Saturday. But we were able to do some service for this one lady who was doing some construction on her house. It was kind of fun to do it again. Tell Charlee not to worry, I am just as good at picking up trash now as I was 6 months ago haha.
 
Monday we had FHE at Bishop Orban's house with Josh. His family is so awesome. They fellowshipped him so well. That is how missionary work needs to be done. When the member are involved, that is when the work really progresses. Josh is kind of shy, but being there at bishops he really opened up and he had a great time.
 
Wednesday we went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders since they are the only ones in our District. I went with Elder Miller. He is from Canada, but other then that he isn't too bad haha. Just kidding it was awesome serving with him. I definitely wouldn't mind if we were companions in the future. The next morning we had gotten a bunch of snow, so we couldn't exchange back. So a lot of the next day with him to. But it was great.
 
Saturday Fernando and Thomas had their Baptismal interviews. Fernando is going to be Baptized this Saturday! It is going to be awesome. He is amazing. Thomas is going to be ready in a couple of weeks as well.
 
Sunday Josh, Thomas, and Fernando were all at Church. Finally with good weather people are actually showing up. Josh came up and asked what we did for tithing since he didn't see a donation box going around or anything. We haven't taught him tithing yet so I explained what it was really quick and showed him where the tithing slips were. He pulled one out, filled it out and gave it to the Bishop. He is so awesome!! I am so excited to be teaching him.
 
The work here is going great! We have been sooooooooo blessed by our Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for him. I know that as long as we give our whole heart, might, mind, and strength to the Lord, he will continue to bless us.
 
I know that this Church is true and I am so grateful to be serving here in Wheeling WV. If I never left this area, I would totally be okay with that. I have learned so much out here, it is crazy. I can promise you if you come out here with a sincere desire to serve out Savior, you will receive a million times more then you will ever sacrifice. The time is flying by way fast. It has been the fastest 6 months of my life. I hope you all have a great week.
 
Elder May

No comments:

Post a Comment